Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Would you name three of the most important phrases of courtesy you might list for a healthy and happy relationship?
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Rita-821572 said: Would you name three of the most important phrases of courtesy you might list for a healthy and happy relationship?
I just read Pope Francis just said "Please, thanks and I'm sorry" are the most imortant.
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) John-559440 said: I just read Pope Francis just said "Please, thanks and I'm sorry" are the most imortant.
Ditto John! wink thumbsup No matter how long or short of a time two are together, you must always be courteous and respectful. Don't take each other for granted! heartbeat heart angel
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) John-559440 said: I just read Pope Francis just said "Please, thanks and I'm sorry" are the most imortant.
I conquer with what John read about Pope France!!!
PLEASE, THANK YOU and most of all I'M SORRY thumbsup
Feb 16th 2014 new
"Yes, I'd love to."
Feb 16th 2014 new
John, I definitely echo this. The interesting part of this is these are words we learn early on--in our nuclear family (hopefully). What happened in our culture that once ppl reach adulthood many get amnesia and its as if these terms are foreign words shocked
Feb 17th 2014 new
GMTA!!!! highfive
Feb 17th 2014 new
If we can add a fourth, "You're terrific!" is pretty useful.
Feb 17th 2014 new
mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
Feb 17th 2014 new
(quote) Sharon-975094 said: I conquer with what John read about Pope France!!!
PLEASE, THANK YOU and most of all I'M SORRY
x2 .. thumbsup wink
Posts 1 - 10 of 28