Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Answer With A Question #15

Feb 19th 2014 new
Does that mean Paul had the biggest mouth?
Feb 19th 2014 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: Does that mean Paul had the biggest mouth?
Very possibly true, but couldn't it mean that Lina was very gracious in letting me finally join the company of thread-lockers?
Feb 19th 2014 new
Paul, are you going to be using words like N*ked, and Str*p, and Th*ng After your first confession?
Feb 19th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Very possibly true, but couldn't it mean that Lina was very gracious in letting me finally join the company of thread-lockers?
I doubt it. Isn't she the one that is the most competative?
Feb 19th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-1026653 said: Paul, are you going to be using words like N*ked, and Str*p, and Th*ng After your first confession?
Isn't that where the 'firm resolution of amendment' stuff comes in?
Feb 19th 2014 new
Perhaps, but also far-sighted - won't I owe her one?
Feb 19th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-1026653 said: Paul, are you going to be using words like N*ked, and Str*p, and Th*ng After your first confession?
Are the states named in your honor?
Feb 19th 2014 new
Is this question related to your topic re: Do You Like Going to Confession?
Feb 19th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Isn't that where the 'firm resolution of amendment' stuff comes in?
Can I admit ignorance of the meaning of "firm resolution of amendment"?
Feb 19th 2014 new
I'm thinking it is -- and Virginia has been very supportive, let me note that before switching gears and asking my question, namely, would anyone like to adopt a stray cat?
Posts 1 - 10 of 200