Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

I was happily watching the Olympics last night and learned that a boy I taught in middle school who was kind, well liked, humble, and a good student medaled! Neat story...he used to be the wax technician for the USA Snowboarding Team 4 years ago. I saw that he made the team and medaled by winning bronze. He has been giving interviews and see that he hasn't changed in his good nature. Alex Diebold, look him up!

I love to hear when former students have become successful. I am blessed! Education is definitely the career I was led to since I was a little girl. God is good.

Jeannie
Feb 20th 2014 new
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Olympics

clap clap clap

I, too, have dreams of being a meddling Olympian. laughing
Feb 21st 2014 new
laughing
Feb 22nd 2014 new
That is awesome! You must be proud! Congratulations and thanks for sharing! It is always fun to hear good things about a special individual! I've been watching, living in Alaska I usually know the results but still enjoy watching all events!
Posts 1 - 4 of 4