Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

The eyes have it...

Feb 23rd 2014 new

Dear friends,

While I pride myself in finding humor in the storms of life, this one has me scared. I've got some serious problems with my eyes that could result in blindness. I still have some options, but they are expensive and not covered by insurance. I ask for your prayers to slow down the progression of the damage, because once my vision is gone, it's gone.

Thank you in advance,

Kathy

Feb 23rd 2014 new
I'm sensitive to that problem, Kathy.... Praying theheart
Feb 23rd 2014 new
Oh, Kathy. I pray for you to be fully healed in the Name of Jesus. Consider making a pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help in Champion Wisconsin. I would be more than willing to drive you there if you like.

Ginny

Feb 23rd 2014 new

Hi Kathy,

You can depend on me to pray for you to receive a miracle. Praying

Question. . . .is your possibility of blindness due to an injury? I'm just asking because I too have an eye that has been losing vision and I was told long ago this might happen because of a playground injury that I had when I was 7 years old. I have been asking God to hear my prayers and to bless me with better vision in that eye.

Please if you will, in return, please pray for me too. God Bless! Dove

Your sister in Christ. theheart

Laura

Feb 23rd 2014 new
Praying that God will come to your aid.
Feb 23rd 2014 new
Prayers for both of you!
Feb 23rd 2014 new
Praying!!
Feb 23rd 2014 new
Prayers offered for healthy vision.
Feb 23rd 2014 new