Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

www.youtube.com

BTTB cool

Has anyone gotten in trouble without even trying? LOL duck
Feb 24th 2014 new

That would make him 64....I think?

Yes I have....

Feb 24th 2014 new
I thought of you Jerry, when I posted this! How are ya?
Feb 24th 2014 new
So what sort of things has anyone done that got them into trouble without trying?

I know just innocently posting here has done that for me! angel
Feb 24th 2014 new
better stick with 'holy music' or you might just get side swiped again.....
seriously though,,,,, don't take it personally Mary
Feb 24th 2014 new
(quote) Mary-795597 said: I thought of you Jerry, when I posted this! How are ya?

Mary,

I haven't been in trouble in here....in a long time (knock on wood)

but managed to get in trouble when I was younger. (getting too old I guess now)

I just saw the George Thorogood and responded. (saw him last year and he was still rocking)

Feb 24th 2014 new
Can't find anything wrong with a name like that - George Thoro"good"
Feb 24th 2014 new
(quote) Mary-795597 said: I thought of you Jerry, when I posted this! How are ya?
Jerry + Mary = Blinded by love
Feb 24th 2014 new
(quote) Karen-712407 said: Can't find anything wrong with a name like that - George Thoro"good"
laughing Never thought of that Karen!
Feb 24th 2014 new
Since I wasn't able to reply else where I will here. Thanks Mary! rolling eyes

Someone recently asked "I'm new here now what? I warned her to avoid certain CMers. Those CMers putted themselves in the other trouble thread.

Excuse #2: I see why there are so many members on CM. There are NO instigators, but plenty followers shocked Now for individual answers.
JaneL hey Clair, did you ever see the movies "The Trouble with Angels" or "Where Angels go trouble follows" yep that was pretty much me in high school. So, what is your plan?

No, and Lucifer is an angel too!

Jamie: That is my middle name. Let's get started.
I submit to your advanced experience oh masterette!

Who believes Cindy? how do you get into trouble?

Marie:
Gosh...Jamie, I thought you had a fast plane!
Sort of. Jamie is a test pilot for the brim factory! Right now she is testing the pro to type 2015 AB broom. Jamie use the Rush Revere option and go back to 1973 and help Johny Carson's attempt to create a TP shortage in America! Cindy you're the navigator & bombadere. When Jamie gets back your assignment is to TP Mary's house for obvious reasons irked

Does anyone know the cold case number for Scarborough, ON, CAN? Let's report Paul just because he acts to angel laughing PTHB::::::

Kristie :
I'm listening and await instructions!
What are you thinking? That's like calling the cops to report the bank you are about to rob juuust to make it more fun rolling eyes

From here God only nose!
www.catholicmatch.com
Posts 1 - 10 of 22