Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

a cm'er's brother

Feb 26th 2014 new
Please pray for the repose of the soul of the brother of a fellow CatholicMatch member. He died of a heart attack suddenly yesterday. May he rest in peace.
Feb 26th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of the brother of a fellow CatholicMatch member. He died of a heart attack suddenly yesterday. May he rest in peace.
rosary Praying rosary
Feb 26th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Feb 26th 2014 new
Praying for the repose of his soul and praying for peace and strength for his family. Praying
Feb 26th 2014 new
Praying
Feb 26th 2014 new
Prayers offered.
Feb 26th 2014 new
I am sorry for your loss, Rachel. I also lost a brother last October. For both of them i will like to say this prayer again:

God our Father, Your power brings us to birth, Your providence guides our lives,and by your command we return to dust.
I pray forthe dead,especially for N. May those who have been dear to me in life find a place with you in Heaven.
Lord, those who die still live in your presence:their lives change but do not end. I pray in hope for my family, relatives and friends, and all the dead unknown to you alone.
In company with Christ who died and now lives may they rejoice in Your kingdom where all our tears are wiped away. Unite us together again as one family,to sing Your praise forever and ever. Amen thet
Feb 26th 2014 new
hugs and prayers
Feb 26th 2014 new
Praying rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 19