Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I know we all have those kinds of days. But since we will be remembering...at least they are in the past.

This is a reality thread too. So please share some of yours. And you don't have to post all at once.

Okay here goes.

....when the guy running the "ferris wheel" at an amusement park has a tattoo which says:

"Born to Lose"

Feb 26th 2014 new

when YOUR horse (happened to my Dad) comes in first....but RIDERLESS! laughing

Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I know we all have those kinds of days. But since we will be remembering...at least they are in the past.

This is a reality thread too. So please share some of yours. And you don't have to post all at once.

Okay here goes.

....when the guy running the "ferris wheel" at an amusement park has a tattoo which says:

"Born to Lose"

When the Vikings lose to the Cowboys. shocked irked
A bad day, a very bad day. laughing
Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: When the Vikings lose to the Cowboys.
A bad day, a very bad day.
Oops! Sorry about that last one Tom. You guys had us....just that it is a 60 minute game and/or the Cowboys got lucky. Thanks for posting. Here's another: .....when you're sliding into second base (softball in my case,a long time ago) and break your leg in TWO places!! AND....you were OUT!
Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Okay here goes.

"Born to Lose"

When you drive a 10 foot high forklift through a 8 foot high garage door.

When Zoom opens a tavern across the street from yours.
Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: When you drive a 10 foot high forklift through a 8 foot high garage door.

When Zoom opens a tavern across the street from yours.
Hahahahaha!!!! That is hilarious! Well....Tom as long as you serve coffee...I'll come to yours~ ....when you are doing your very first "engine job" (at age 16) and after getting the motor bolted down and in place....you find "leftover" screws!! Oops!
Feb 26th 2014 new
...when you are running for a touchdown and your uniform pants start sliding down!
Feb 26th 2014 new
when you arrive for work in the morning... at your old job.
Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Martin-1061986 said: when you arrive for work in the morning... at your old job.
LOL! Welcome to CM and the forums Martin! ....when you lose your date at the State Fair and walk up behind a lady who looks just like her from behind and take her hand and say..."Where have you been?" Oops!
Feb 26th 2014 new
When you get to work wearing two different shoes and your boss notices before you do.... wide eyed eyepopping surprised shocked
Posts 1 - 10 of 200