Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Alluring yet enticing !!!

Mar 6th 2014 new
scratchchin shhh but has a heartbeat gold
Mar 6th 2014 new
if by a miracle there are more new participant .... ok, I have a fascination with nature esp birds ... seems they have a way of dressing up colorfully ... so this is my ques how do you like to dress yourself out into the romantic world or even transform yourself .... which color describe you as a gem ....
Mar 6th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: if by a miracle there are more new participant .... ok, I have a fascination with nature esp birds ... seems they have a way of dressing up colorfully ... so this is my ques how do you like to dress yourself out into the romantic world or even transform yourself .... which color describe you as a gem ....
a hat! I like a nice hat.
Mar 6th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: a hat! I like a nice hat.
definitely Cindy very stylish and elegant on a lady ....
Mar 6th 2014 new
what a colorful world we live in ... so amazing the variety of colorful birds .... color has meaning and some will look stunning in certain colors and in variety of occassions .... just as colors varies to meaning in different context ...

what color(s) would represent you, or your more attracted to receive, or possibly try to integrate into your life (i.e. wardrope, etc), etc... what would you like to see color on their wardrobe/hats/makeup ... would you have to take a risk to try a new color if it arises, the occasion that would merit change new wardrobe...

these are some website:

www.loveletterbox.com
www.proflowers.com

www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com

www.livescience.com

I've always maintain a more simple color, this year took risk of wearing red and pink ....

Mar 8th 2014 new
wonder if any ladies like to wear hats!!!
Mar 9th 2014 new
Luke 11: 33-35 Light ... No one lights a lamp and then hides it or puts it under a clay pot ....

it takes deep thoughts to understand my thinking .... God is the creator of all good things ..... light, colors, love, self-sacrifice .... begins within our soul/inner being .... physical/outer being .... like a mustard seed .... tending gently and lovingly to our inner garden (soul/inner being - spiritual growth), outer garden (physical/outer being), environment - indoor/outdoor daily surrounding (inside/outside home, work) ....

this is to focus on our physical/outer being in small ways bringing something new .... we sacrifice for the well-being of others, but at times fail to take the time to change ... you turn on the light .... it is enticing when you see how someone allowed themselves to be change or on their own, from an ordinary to new person .... not necesaarily alluring to others but to accept who you are within beautiful and attractive as a individual by promoting small changes ......
Mar 10th 2014 new
upkeep of a garden calls for patience, tenderness, lots and lots of love .... beauty, sparkle, and light shining every day ...
Mar 14th 2014 new
I like to wear khakis and a bowling shirt when I'm going have a night on the town kind of a dress casual. If I'm on a date depending on the structuring of it I may wear slacks and nice long sleeve button down shirt collar open. I'm normally a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy but I have a fondness for bowling shirts and when the occasion calls for it I can dress it up wear a suit. If I am wearing suit I prefer suspenders over a belt which is funny because otherwise I always wear a belt. I don't wear ties though ?I find them uncomfortable and feel the suit can work without it
Mar 16th 2014 new
(quote) John-1068571 said: I like to wear khakis and a bowling shirt when I'm going have a night on the town kind of a dress casual. If I'm on a date depending on the structuring of it I may wear slacks and nice long sleeve button down shirt collar open. I'm normally a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy but I have a fondness for bowling shirts and when the occasion calls for it I can dress it up wear a suit. If I am wearing suit I prefer suspenders over a belt which is funny because otherwise I always wear a belt. I don't wear ties though ?I find them uncomfortable and feel the suit can work without it
Thank you sooo much John for sharing ....

Posts 1 - 10 of 39