Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.
This event is inspired by an event created during World Youth Day 2006. It takes place this Friday, March 14 , 2014 from 7 to 9 pm. There will be music, Adoration, and Reconciliation. We are hopefully expecting hundreds if not thousands to stop by. St. Patrick's Cathedral is located at East 50th Street and 5th Avenue. Email: nightfevernyc@yahoo.com. Twitter. @CSPYA_NY "Encounter Him!"
Mar 14th 2014 new
This was a beautiful night--spiritual, uplifting, reverent, joyful, modern and traditional. Thank you St. Patrick's Cathedral!
Mar 21st 2014 new
It was- I thought I saw some familiar faces but wasn't sure. Over 1500 people attended and ten Priests heard confessions for two hours.
Mar 21st 2014 new
Congratualations for trying even though you did not get a large crowd. Keep trying. I tried in January and got no takers here: www.catholicmatch.com This event will be repeated on 2015 about the same time of the year. Maybe you can post this event next year because a younger member of CM should draw more "traffic".

Posts 1 - 4 of 4