Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please, please pray for two women and good friends of mine. One was just diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer last week. She is a young 53 year old. She just had twin grandson's born two days before she went to the emergency room with a severe headache. The other is 35, my next door neighbor who has been battling brain cancer for 18 months. Her brain scan just came back last week with new questionable/suspicious marks.

What are the odds of this? Please if you could, they need big, big prayers.

Both women have been incredible witnesses to our wonderful God in their words, and actions. I know God has a perfect plan. Please, please, storm heaven! Praying Praying Praying

Mar 10th 2014 new
Praying rose Praying rose theheart
Mar 10th 2014 new
I lost a dear friend to brain cancer. It is hard. Prayers are with you and for your friends. God bless you...
Mar 10th 2014 new
(quote) Patti-64264 said:

Please, please pray for two women and good friends of mine. One was just diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer last week. She is a young 53 year old. She just had twin grandson's born two days before she went to the emergency room with a severe headache. The other is 35, my next door neighbor who has been battling brain cancer for 18 months. Her brain scan just came back last week with new questionable/suspicious marks.

What are the odds of this? Please if you could, they need big, big prayers.

Both women have been incredible witnesses to our wonderful God in their words, and actions. I know God has a perfect plan. Please, please, storm heaven!

Praying.
Mar 10th 2014 new
Praying
Mar 10th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 11th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 11th 2014 new
Praying theheart
Mar 11th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 11th 2014 new