Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please Pray for My Sister...

Mar 11th 2014 new

who has a bad dose of "shingles" She is in quite a bit of discomfort as this is in her head and facial areas. (poor thing looks beat up)

Thank you CMers hug

Mar 11th 2014 new
Hi, Jerry. Definitely. Prayers today for your sister.
Mar 11th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

who has a bad dose of "shingles" She is in quite a bit of discomfort as this is in her head and facial areas. (poor thing looks beat up)

Thank you CMers

If it's ok Jerry I would like to add my ex, who is also suffering from shingles right now.

Praying rosary rose

Mar 11th 2014 new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: If it's ok Jerry I would like to add my ex, who is also suffering from shingles right now.

Sure it's definitely okay. rosary Praying rosary
Mar 11th 2014 new
Praying
Mar 11th 2014 new
Praying
Mar 11th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 11th 2014 new
Awww Jerry, I'm always sorry to hear of anyone suffering from shingles - they're mighty painful. Prayers for your sister and for Allan's ex - May they both recover quickly with minimal pain and discomfort while they do so. Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying hug
Mar 11th 2014 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Awww Jerry, I'm always sorry to hear of anyone suffering from shingles - they're mighty painful. Prayers for your sister and for Allan's ex - May they both recover quickly with minimal pain and discomfort while they do so.
Thanks to all of you: Meg, Allen, Dave, Karen, Daniel and Mary~
Mar 11th 2014 new
For anyone suffering with shingles. Prayers offered.
Posts 1 - 10 of 74