Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

We were at a rollerskating party this afternoon, my daughters Susy, Julia, Theresa and I. This is the first time Julia and Theresa really skated, except for ice skating for the first time on Saturday. Julia was having a good time learning and doing ok until some rude speeding skaters knocked her off-balance and she fell hard on her tailbone. She is in a lot of pain when she walks or tries to sit down or get up. We've iced it and she's taken pain meds and if she isn't significantly improved by tomorrow morning, I'll take her to the doctor.
Mar 11th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 11th 2014 new
I'm sorry this happened to her. I'm praying the ice helps heal. Praying
Mar 11th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying Prayers ascending for Julia.
Mar 11th 2014 new
That is so jarring to the whole spinal column...Thank God, she is young!

Praying for Julia. Praying rose
Mar 11th 2014 new
I had a similar pain in my back. It took me almost a full 10 minutes to get out of bed or my car. So, I went to accupuncture & it healed my back. Acupuncturists also have MDs, as they have to know the whole body & how the nerves work.

Good luck on everything.

Praying rosary Praying theheart Praying
Mar 12th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 12th 2014 new
Praying
Mar 12th 2014 new

Praying rose

From now on, whenever she's really upset, she can talk about something being a "pain in the butt" and really speak with authority! This may not seem like much now, but later, imagine being able to say, "That guy is a pain in the butt, and I know what I'm talking about. Broke my butt skating when I was young." This will give her massive credibility. wink

Mar 12th 2014 new
Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 24