Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Cancer

Mar 12th 2014 new

Hello,

I wrote on here about a month ago mentioning how my mum had breast cancer and needed surgery. Today, she found out that the cancer has spread and waits now to find out her next treatment. Since she is in her 70's, Chemo is not an option since she has wet AMD and is being treated for that as well.

If anyone is able to say prayers for my mum, it would be greatly appreciated. It has been a long road these past few months, and the past three years for my mother and myself have been terrible. I am not sure how much more we can take. We are emotionally drained. Thank you and Deo Gratis.

Mar 12th 2014 new
Praying
Mar 12th 2014 new
Prayers Anthony and hugs.
Mar 12th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 12th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 12th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 12th 2014 new
Praying theheart
Mar 12th 2014 new
(quote) Anthony-931830 said:

Hello,

I wrote on here about a month ago mentioning how my mum had breast cancer and needed surgery. Today, she found out that the cancer has spread and waits now to find out her next treatment. Since she is in her 70's, Chemo is not an option since she has wet AMD and is being treated for that as well.

If anyone is able to say prayers for my mum, it would be greatly appreciated. It has been a long road these past few months, and the past three years for my mother and myself have been terrible. I am not sure how much more we can take. We are emotionally drained. Thank you and Deo Gratis.

Praying Praying Praying theheart
Mar 12th 2014 new
Prayers for you and your mom, Anthony.
Mar 12th 2014 new
Praying rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 34