Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

One mother is at the end stages of her battle with cancer. The family was called today to come say their final goodbyes. They've been blessed to have a few months of extra precious time with her since her diagnosis, but no matter how much you think you're prepared for the time when it comes.......the final goodbyes are heart breaking. sad Praying theheart

The other mother had emergency surgery tonight for a brain aneurysm - they placed 'coils' and the bleeding is stopped, she is on a breathing tube and sedated. It'll be a moment to moment thing for probably a few weeks while they monitor the pressure in her brain - that's the biggest concern right now. Going to be a stressful time for all of them. Praying rose theheart

I'm blessed with friendships with both ladies, and I just now put the fact together in my head that both of these CMers are named Mary. I like to believe Our Blessed Mother is helping to guide this journey for each of them. Dear Lord, please hold both of these Marys, their mothers, families and medical teams in your Hands. Give them wisdom, strength, comfort and peace through these difficult times just ahead. Amen. Praying Praying

As always, dear prayer warriors, you have my gratitude for your prayers. hug
Mar 13th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 13th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 13th 2014 new
Praying rose
Mar 13th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 13th 2014 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: One mother is at the end stages of her battle with cancer. The family was called today to come say their final goodbyes. They've been blessed to have a few months of extra precious time with her since her diagnosis, but no matter how much you think you're prepared for the time when it comes.......the final goodbyes are heart breaking.

The other mother had emergency surgery tonight for a brain aneurysm - they placed 'coils' and the bleeding is stopped, she is on a breathing tube and sedated. It'll be a moment to moment thing for probably a few weeks while they monitor the pressure in her brain - that's the biggest concern right now. Going to be a stressful time for all of them.

I'm blessed with friendships with both ladies, and I just now put the fact together in my head that both of these CMers are named Mary. I like to believe Our Blessed Mother is helping to guide this journey for each of them. Dear Lord, please hold both of these Marys, their mothers, families and medical teams in your Hands. Give them wisdom, strength, comfort and peace through these difficult times just ahead. Amen.

As always, dear prayer warriors, you have my gratitude for your prayers.
That is sad news Mary.... rosary Praying rosary
Mar 13th 2014 new
Thank you Daniel, Kevin, Julie, Mike, and Jerry. hug

Got an update on Mom #2:
"Rough night. She had another bleed. They put another drain in the other side of her head. Lots of blood being drained off the brain. She is on the ventilator and all kinds of tubes. It is going to be very wait and see."

Please keep those prayers coming! Praying Praying theheart

Mar 13th 2014 new
Praying
Mar 13th 2014 new
Praying rosary Dove Praying rosary rose
Mar 13th 2014 new
Prayers offered.
Posts 1 - 10 of 24