Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

for Connie and daughter Dawn

Mar 14th 2014 new

Dawn is about fifty. As a teenager, I cared for her about forty hours a week in summers, when she was a toddler. Just got word that she has been in the hospital since January and moving to a nursing home in the next day or two. Her brain is deteriorating, due to bad heroin. "Friends" present left her to sleep and when someone finally called the EMTs, told them she had an asthma attack. She talks like a child now and needs much care. Her mother Connie already lost a son to cancer years ago. Brother is Darren. God grant this family all they need and lay His healing Hand on Dawn.

May God lead us to societal changes to put an end to our drug epidemic.

Thank you.

Martie

Mar 14th 2014 new
Prayers offered.
Mar 14th 2014 new
Just over 5 years ago, I lost my youngest stepson to the scourge of the drug culture. I will remember your friend tomorrow morning at Mass. theheart rosary
Mar 14th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 14th 2014 new
Saint Maximilian Kolbe
- Patron saint of drug addicts

"I asked the Mother of God what was to become of me. Then she came to me holding two crowns, one white, the other red. She asked if I was willing to accept either of these crowns. The white one meant that I should persevere in purity, and the red that I should become a martyr. I said that I would accept them both."
-- Saint Maximilian Kolbe

For Connie, her daughter Dawn, and for all affected by the scourge of drug abuse. Praying
Mar 14th 2014 new
Praying theheart Praying
Mar 15th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 15th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 15th 2014 new

Thank you all for prayers.

Martie

Mar 15th 2014 new
Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 28