Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Which direction do you sleep?

Mar 16th 2014 new
I know this is kinda goofy, but I ran across this title and article while looking for directions, so now I have myself totally confused of how do I tell what direction I am sleeping in.
How do you figure this out?
North is right in front of you,right? Which way should the bed be arranged? Wouldn't that change the direction?
I don't have a compass handy.

What direction do you sleep in?
Mar 16th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: I know this is kinda goofy, but I ran across this title and article while looking for directions, so now I have myself totally confused of how do I tell what direction I am sleeping in.
North is right in front of you,right? Which way should the bed be arranged? Wouldn't that change the direction?

in.answers.yahoo.com
Mar 16th 2014 new
Mar 16th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: I know this is kinda goofy, but I ran across this title and article while looking for directions, so now I have myself totally confused of how do I tell what direction I am sleeping in.

This sounds like bunk.

North is only in front of you if the direction the sun sets is on your left and the direction of the sunrise is on your right.
Mar 16th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: This sounds like bunk.

North is only in front of you if the direction the sun sets is on your left and the direction of the sunrise is on your right.
biggrin Are you talking bunk beds?
I thought North was always in front of you. That's what my cousin told me.
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Are you talking bunk beds?
I thought North was always in front of you. That's what my cousin told me.
LOL, north is only always in front of you if you're always standing with the sunset at your left!

My bed is oriented with my head pointing east, but I don't believe it means anything.

smile
Mar 17th 2014 new

Cindy,

I had to laugh when I read this, because all of a sudden I was confused lol. It does depend on where I am and how the furniture is arranged, but lately I have been sleeping with my head to the west and facing the south usually, sometimes the north.

Several years ago, when I had a minor surgery, the surgeon said to me, if it were possible to sleep with my head facing north as this was supposed to speed healing, lol. I've never bothered to see if there is any actual research on this, but I did it lol.

Much easier to tell what side of the body one sleeps on lol.
Mar 17th 2014 new
When I sleep on a water bed, it is always on the windward side.
Mar 17th 2014 new

I always sleep pointing north, when I remember to take my iron pill before bed.
Mar 17th 2014 new
As the iron works its way through your blood stream do you find yourself tossing and turning ? laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 71