Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Who are you dancing with?
Mar 17th 2014 new
Both the men's and women's teams for my alma mater, Wright State, will see postseason action.

The Wright State Raiders women's team won their first ever Division I conference championship today! hyper (Horizon League) Waiting for the women's tournament selection later Monday....

Meanwhile, the men Raiders missed out on the NCAA "Big Dance". Tuesday, they face East Carolina in the first round of the CollegeInsiders.com Tournament. webapp2.wright.edu

As for the "home team" here in Morgantown, West Virginia University, the Mountaineers will square off against Georgetown in the NIT.

The Lady Mountaineers won the Big 12 Conference Championship and thus have an automatic bid to the NCAA Women's Tournament. Again, selection day is Monday.
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Both the men's and women's teams for my alma mater, Wright State, will see postseason action.

The Wright State Raiders women's team won their first ever Division I conference championship today! (Horizon League) Waiting for the women's tournament selection later Monday....

Meanwhile, the men Raiders missed out on the NCAA "Big Dance". Tuesday, they face East Carolina in the first round of the CollegeInsiders.com Tournament. http://webapp2.wright.edu/web1/newsroom/2014/03/16/men-to-face-east-carolina-in-cit/

As for the "home team" here in Morgantown, West Virginia University, the Mountaineers will square off against Georgetown in the NIT.

The Lady Mountaineers won the Big 12 Conference Championship and thus have an automatic bid to the NCAA Women's Tournament. Again, selection day is Monday.
Errata: The WVU women's team lost in the Big 12 tournament championship game. They tied with Baylor for the regular season title.
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Both the men's and women's teams for my alma mater, Wright State, will see postseason action.

The Wright State Raiders women's team won their first ever Division I conference championship today! (Horizon League) Waiting for the women's tournament selection later Monday....

Meanwhile, the men Raiders missed out on the NCAA "Big Dance". Tuesday, they face East Carolina in the first round of the CollegeInsiders.com Tournament. http://webapp2.wright.edu/web1/newsroom/2014/03/16/men-to-face-east-carolina-in-cit/

32 teams in both NIT and CIT. When I played College basketball, we played Brown, this year in CIT, and scrimmaged Quinnipiac, also in 2014 CIT. May Wright State do well.

Womens Big Dance ... will UCONN repeat?

Mar 17th 2014 new
tiny.cc
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Bob-59786 said: Who are you dancing with?
I've got my bracket sheet filled out and I did not let myself be sentimental AT ALL this year. I went strictly by who I think will win based upon what I hear the talking heads on sports radio say because I never watch college hoops until this time of year. That said, my final four are Arizona v Louisville and Syracuse v Michigan State. I have Louisville v Michigan State in the final and Michigan State as champs. I might not win a billion dollars with my sheet but I might actually have the ending correct this year. (not like the year I had Princeton going to the Final Four) So excited to see how it all turns out!
Mar 17th 2014 new
I think Midwest Region Winner will be Champion. That will be Wichita State, Louisville, or Kentucky.

My Final Four = Florida, Kentucky, Virginia, and San Diego State. Winner, probably wishful thinking, will be Kentucky.
Mar 17th 2014 new
Women's bracket is out.

Wright State is a 14 seed .... playing Kentucky on Saturday, on Kentucky's home floor. boggled

WVU is a 2 seed, they face Albany on Sunday in Baton Rouge.
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Women's bracket is out.

Wright State is a 14 seed .... playing Kentucky on Saturday, on Kentucky's home floor.

WVU is a 2 seed, they face Albany on Sunday in Baton Rouge.
Local sportswriter likes Wright State, Chattanooga, and says that Region is TOUGH.
Mar 18th 2014 new
(quote) Bob-59786 said: Who are you dancing with?
I have no hope for any team from the state of Oklahoma. I predict neither Tulsa, Oklahoma nor Oklahoma State will get pass the first round.
Posts 1 - 10 of 97