Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Joke, Post your Jokes Here!

Mar 17th 2014 new
Can't believe there is no topic to post your jokes...
Here's the first one...
A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink. "Why of course," comes the reply. The first man then asks: "Where are you from?" "I'm from Ireland," replies the second man. The first man responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland." "Of Course," replies the second man. Curious, the first man then asks: "Where in Ireland are you from?" "Dublin," comes the reply. "I can't believe it," says the first man. "I'm from Dublin too! Let's have another drink to Dublin." "Of course," replies the second man. Curiosity again strikes and the first man asks: "What school did you go to?" "Saint Mary's," replies the second man. "I graduated in '62." "This is unbelievable!" the first man says. "I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!" About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. "What's been going on?" he asks the bartender. "Nothing much," replies the bartender. "The O'Malley twins are drunk again."

Mar 17th 2014 new

Some Irish humor for today from Venerable Fulton J. Sheen:

There is a difference between blarney and boloney. Blarney is the varnished truth; boloney is the unvarnished lie. Blarney is flattery laid on so thin you love it; boloney is flattery laid on so thick you hate it.

To tell a woman who is forty, You look like sixteen, is boloney. The blarney way of saying it is Tell me how old you are; I should like to know at what age women are most beautiful.

I once saw an Irishman get up in the subway and give his seat to a lady. She said, You are a jewel.

He said, Lady, I am a jeweler; I set jewels. That is blarney.

From the book, Life is Worth Living, on our site here: goo.gl

Mar 17th 2014 new
My friends wife asked,How do you get rid of pounds and pounds of ugly unwanted fat?He replied,Its easy.Send your mother home. shocked hissyfit duck faint
Mar 18th 2014 new
mom was preparing the dinner for the guests.... then, she asked her dau to say the thanksgiving meal prayer .... of course, a teenager, how do you begin ... so she asked her mom, what do I say ... her mom's reply just repeat what I say ... so, the time came and the dau said, "why did I invite all of them for dinner, so much work and preparation."

Mar 19th 2014 new
(quote) Alan-757611 said: Can't believe there is no topic to post your jokes...
Here's the first one...
A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink. "Why of course," comes the reply. The first man then asks: "Where are you from?" "I'm from Ireland," replies the second man. The first man responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland." "Of Course," replies the second man. Curious, the first man then asks: "Where in Ireland are you from?" "Dublin," comes the reply. "I can't believe it," says the first man. "I'm from Dublin too! Let's have another drink to Dublin." "Of course," replies the second man. Curiosity again strikes and the first man asks: "What school did you go to?" "Saint Mary's," replies the second man. "I graduated in '62." "This is unbelievable!" the first man says. "I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!" About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. "What's been going on?" he asks the bartender. "Nothing much," replies the bartender. "The O'Malley twins are drunk again."

Thanks, Alan. Very funny, I e-mailed it to some people.
Mar 20th 2014 new
Is it safe to say Putin is finding out Crimea doesnt pay?
Mar 20th 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Is it safe to say Putin is finding out Crimea doesnt pay?
LOL. Good one, Brian.

I'm afraid he is finding out Crimea does pay.
Mar 21st 2014 new
I heard several jokes this morning. One was: "I called the INCONTINENCE HOT LINE this morning. They said 'Can you HOLD please'"
Mar 21st 2014 new
Here's another one: You know you're old when your Bank sends you their FREE calender ONE MONTH at a time!
Mar 21st 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Here's another one: You know you're old when your Bank sends you their FREE calender ONE MONTH at a time!
Like that one, just told it to a coworker. Funny!
Posts 1 - 10 of 139