Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Baby niece rushed to hospital

Mar 17th 2014 new
Hi

Please pray for my baby niece who was rushed to hospital yesterday having febrile convulsions that lasted over an hour. Her parents are so worried and haven't had any sleep. The hospital have been great and acted quickly but they're keeping her in another 48 hours or so. She's a cheeky little girl normally and even being ill has not stopped her pulling out all of the cannulae they tried inserting.

Please pray that her temperature comes down and there there are no ill effects from the seizures lasting so long.

Thank you

Mar 17th 2014 new
Hugs and prayers. St.Philomena pray for her please+
Mar 17th 2014 new
Prayers Katherine that the Lord watch over your niece and bless her with a quick and complete recovery. Prayers also for the parents and yourself during what surely must be a trying time for all.
Mar 17th 2014 new
Prayer offered.
Mar 17th 2014 new
Praying hug
Mar 17th 2014 new
Specially for your niece:

I said a prayer for you today
and know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although He spoke no word.

I did'nt ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouln't mind)
I asked Him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind
I asked that He be near you
At the start of each new day,
To grant your health and blessings
And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small.
But it was for His loving care
I prayed the most of all.

God Bless.

Mar 17th 2014 new
Praying rosary theheart
Mar 17th 2014 new
Praying theheart Praying rosary Praying
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Katherine-865889 said: Hi

Please pray for my baby niece who was rushed to hospital yesterday having febrile convulsions that lasted over an hour. Her parents are so worried and haven't had any sleep. The hospital have been great and acted quickly but they're keeping her in another 48 hours or so. She's a cheeky little girl normally and even being ill has not stopped her pulling out all of the cannulae they tried inserting.

Please pray that her temperature comes down and there there are no ill effects from the seizures lasting so long.

Thank you

Praying Praying Praying theheart hug
Mar 17th 2014 new
Praying Praying rose theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 30