Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for Emma and Olivia

Mar 18th 2014 new
I'm not especially active in the forums, but I want to ask all of you to pray for the souls of my goddaughter, Emma, and her sister, Olivia. They died today in a car accident. They were 3 and 6, and they died without pain. If you could also pray for their family, including my dear friends Sean and Becca, the parents, and their daughter Vivian, who are devastated by this terrible loss.

There is a lot of pain and sorrow tonight among their family and friends, but also a lot of love and prayers.

Thanks.

Michael
Mar 18th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 18th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 19th 2014 new
Prayers ascending, Michael. Praying Praying Praying I just read a fb post by a CM gal in TX asking for prayers for these little girls and their family as well. So very sad.

Mar 19th 2014 new
Oh my gosh Michael I am praying I am so sorry. Praying theheart hug
Mar 19th 2014 new
Dove Praying Praying rosary rosary Dove

theheart
Mar 19th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 19th 2014 new
Michael, praying for these beautiful angels and their family and friends. God will bless you all.
Mar 19th 2014 new
Praying rosary theheart
Mar 19th 2014 new
Thanks everyone for your prayers. Sean and Becca are fortunate to work at a very close-knit Catholic college, and they have a large and faithful group of family and friends around them. The outpouring of prayers and support has been enormous, and we're all grateful for everyone's love.

Please continue to remember the girls in your prayers.

Thanks again,

Michael
Posts 1 - 10 of 41