Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

2014 MLB season

Mar 22nd 2014 new
Go Cardinals! baseball Their first game is against the Reds in Cinncinnati which is the 31st of this month.

Mar 23rd 2014 new
(quote) Tom-432657 said: Go Cardinals! Their first game is against the Reds in Cinncinnati which is the 31st of this month.

pirate host the Cubs on the same day and I will be in attendance.
Mar 25th 2014 new
Have fun at the game! I was thinking of catching a game this summer in Pittsburgh?? Have never been to the new stadium but looks great!
Mar 30th 2014 new
I hope the Mariners will at least have a .500 record. Is that really too much to ask?
Mar 31st 2014 new
Cardinals beat the Reds 1-0. clap Yadier Molina's solo homer in the eighth was enough to win the game for the Cardinals.
Mar 31st 2014 new
(quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals beat the Reds 1-0. Yadier Molina's solo homer in the eighth was enough to win the game for the Cardinals.
Correction, seventh inning instead of the eighth.
Apr 3rd 2014 new
After about a two hour rain delay, the Cardinals lose to the Reds 1-0 in the ninth inning by a walk off single. sad
Apr 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Tom-432657 said: Go Cardinals! Their first game is against the Reds in Cinncinnati which is the 31st of this month.

Well, the NY Mets are 0-3 on the season already so it looks to be another thoroughly depressing season for we Mets fans. I don't know why I stick with them when their ownership seems determined to be the bottom of the barrel year after year. The only problem is that I've been a Mets fan practically from birth and to change allegiance now just seems lame.
Apr 4th 2014 new
Cardinals defeat the Reds 7-6. clap
Apr 5th 2014 new
Cardinals lose to the pirate 12-2. irked
Posts 1 - 10 of 200