Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

kids say the darndest things

Mar 22nd 2014 new

tonight I chose to keep the kids in the car while waiting for my pizza order. I noticed two guys in their mid 20's standing by a car which was two cars from me and a man who was pan handling in front of the store that was next to Domino's Pizza. I told the kids about the pan handler so they wouldn't be afraid in case he asked me for money. we were able to walk past him w/o him asking. On our way back to the car, Matthew, the 5 yr. old yells out, "that man is gone and he DIDN'T ASK US FOR MONEY.. YIPPEE!! I was so embarassed wide eyed I told Matthew not to do that again because it wasn't safe for us. Later though we had to laugh over the way he said it.

Got any cute things that kids you know have done?

Mar 22nd 2014 new
I was telling my then three year old daughter how much I love Jesus. She said she loves Jesus too! She said she wanted to go back to see Jesus. I was confused. I said, "you've gone to see Jesus before?" She said, " yesterday, remember? We went to Chuck E. Jesus?" Omigoodness.
Mar 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Tricia-877261 said: I was telling my then three year old daughter how much I love Jesus. She said she loves Jesus too! She said she wanted to go back to see Jesus. I was confused. I said, "you've gone to see Jesus before?" She said, " yesterday, remember? We went to Chuck E. Jesus?" Omigoodness.
clap I love this, thanks for sharing!
Mar 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Tricia-877261 said: I was telling my then three year old daughter how much I love Jesus. She said she loves Jesus too! She said she wanted to go back to see Jesus. I was confused. I said, "you've gone to see Jesus before?" She said, " yesterday, remember? We went to Chuck E. Jesus?" Omigoodness.
laughing laughing Aren't they wonderful at that age!
Apr 6th 2014 new

I had a bottle of Perrier water sitting on the counter. Matthew, my nephew who is 5, asked me what it was. I told him it was bubbly water and he wouldn't like it. He asked me if it was for kids. I replied with yes, but it's more for adults. It's a drink your daddy would like. With a serious look Matthew answered back with Vodka. I was dumbfounded. Tried not to laugh, then told him to bring his glass over to try it. He didn't like it, said it was too fizzy.

Apr 6th 2014 new
lol oh so many things :-). . . but when my son was about three, we went to evening mass with my mom and ended up sitting toward the back. I let him hold the envelope for the offering and told him it was his job to hang on to it. He did. When the usher's came with the basket I told him to put it in the basket, which he did and as the usher moved to go to the next pew, Josh stood up on the pew and yelled out, "Mommy, he took my mail." Poor little guy looked so stricken, I guess because I had made such a big deal out of him not losing it etc. . .and he didn't expect to be giving it up, lol. . .
Apr 6th 2014 new
My son was about ten and getting him to go to bed was big deal. Getting him to stay there was the challenge! I was exhausted and told him he could listen to Christian radio to help him sleep. Even so, he'd walk out every few minutes with a question or comment about something he'd heard. Finally he heard their advertisement for their school and he runs out all excited and says, "Mom, I have a heart for Jesus and I'm academically excellent." I said, " Yes you are, now go to bed" and grinning from ear to ear, practically jumping out of his pj's, he screams, "I am KTIS!!!" (The call letters for the station.) That gave me a laugh and a hug!
Apr 6th 2014 new
daddy daddy I love you (wrapping her little arms around his calf)
can I have a soda now
yes only a cup ... that's it ( she is not allowed to have soda at all)

Apr 8th 2014 new
My cousin says to her son, "Are you hungry?"
He replies, "NO, I'm HENRY." (his name is Henry) smile
Apr 8th 2014 new
My brother says to my sister, "What are you holding in your hand?"
She replies clear as a bell, "poo poo" and gives it to him. It truly was!
That was her first word.
Posts 1 - 10 of 114