Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Rosary and chain saw?

Mar 25th 2014 new

After reading about what to do with a broken Rosary This started me thinking about something I do what may be very odd or not but understandably , may be perhaps what most people may want to keep to themselves so telling this may still put me in the category of being a bit odd scratchchin

Sharpening my chain saw has been always a tedious task for me so with the cutters alternating from right to left on each side of the chain Ive actually used them for saying Our fathers and Hail Marys what seems a good way to pass the time, I know the chain is still far from being a rosary but wonder if anyone has done the same thing? Hello Hello, Hey were did everybody go?

mischievous Paul

Mar 25th 2014 new
My mom spoke of "dish pan" Hail Mary's. I believe that housewives have often prayed and offered up their work. The same goes for gardening. Anything that helps to pass the time and can be offered up to the Lord is helpful.
Mar 25th 2014 new
We're all called to sanctify our daily lives. Praying during tasks or while driving is a very good way to maintain the presence of God. It deepens our love and devotion.
Mar 25th 2014 new
(quote) David-364112 said: We're all called to sanctify our daily lives. Praying during tasks or while driving is a very good way to maintain the presence of God. It deepens our love and devotion.
AMEN!
Posts 1 - 4 of 4