Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

On Thursday, Mar. 27. I travel over 200 miles (400+round trip) to a job interview at 2:30 PM MDT. The description appears to be similar to the job and location I've been praying for since losing my dream job to the Great Depression 2.0 in 2009.

I ask for prayers for safety on the long drive, for wisdom to answer the questions in the interview in a way that demonstrates whether I'm the best fit for this job, and for wisdom to the interviewers to discern correctly whether I should receive this job.

St. Christopher be my guide in my travels, St. John Baptiste de La Salle, patron of teachers, pray for me.
Mar 25th 2014 new
Amen!
Mar 25th 2014 new
(quote) Travis-390186 said: On Thursday, Mar. 27. I travel over 200 miles (400+round trip) to a job interview at 2:30 PM MDT. The description appears to be similar to the job and location I've been praying for since losing my dream job to the Great Depression 2.0 in 2009.

I ask for prayers for safety on the long drive, for wisdom to answer the questions in the interview in a way that demonstrates whether I'm the best fit for this job, and for wisdom to the interviewers to discern correctly whether I should receive this job.

St. Christopher be my guide in my travels, St. John Baptiste de La Salle, patron of teachers, pray for me.
Praying Here is a prayer for employment:

Heavenly Father, please sustain my spirit as I search for new and meaningful work. You have blessed me with a healthy body and a keen mind for which I am grateful. I ask that you open my path as I seek employment that will allow me to support my myself while serving others and your divine purpose.

In gratitude and grace, Amen. theheart rose
Mar 25th 2014 new
Praying
Mar 25th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 25th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 25th 2014 new
Prayers offered for your needs.
Mar 25th 2014 new
(quote) Travis-390186 said: On Thursday, Mar. 27. I travel over 200 miles (400+round trip) to a job interview at 2:30 PM MDT. The description appears to be similar to the job and location I've been praying for since losing my dream job to the Great Depression 2.0 in 2009.

Praying Praying Praying Good Luck Bro; On the Job interview; Keep us posted when ya get a chance; Safe journey.
Mar 25th 2014 new
Prayers and sending angels to prepare the way for your safety!!

graduate Bow Coffee Mmmm.... Donut.... Clover knight-errant Dove hyper clap thumbsup :highfive:
Mar 25th 2014 new
Praying rosary Praying rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 23