Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

my mother

Mar 28th 2014 new
My mother passed away March 24th 4 50 pm at ICU dae jun st mary hospital in Korea at age after falling from bath tub woth injured spine. She was treating for back injury and develop respiratoy difficulty and irregular heart beat due to VRE SUPER INFECTION which attack her heart and lung and caused kidney shut down. At first she was able to talk until intubation then she closed her eyes due to lack of energy. My sister declare DNR who is MD in us. She was given sedative for comfort every 4 hours.when she was start crasing so we rush to hospital all together and she opened her eyes for last time and little tears of happiness because she saw her children and she did not die alone. I broke down in tears because I realized how much she loved me. I cried when I moved her body after short wake to wooden casket and after we barried her ashes next to her father's grave and prayer and sang and I cried because that was last time being with mother. It was beautiful ceremony.

Mar 28th 2014 new
(quote) John-965849 said: My mother passed away March 24th 4 50 pm at ICU dae jun st mary hospital in Korea at age after falling from bath tub woth injured spine. She was treating for back injury and develop respiratoy difficulty and irregular heart beat due to VRE SUPER INFECTION which attack her heart and lung and caused kidney shut down. At first she was able to talk until intubation then she closed her eyes due to lack of energy. My sister declare DNR who is MD in us. She was given sedative for comfort every 4 hours.when she was start crasing so we rush to hospital all together and she opened her eyes for last time and little tears of happiness because she saw her children and she did not die alone. I broke down in tears because I realized how much she loved me. I cried when I moved her body after short wake to wooden casket and after we barried her ashes next to her father's grave and prayer and sang and I cried because that was last time being with mother. It was beautiful ceremony.

Praying Praying Praying theheart Our thoughts & prayers are with You & Your Family; Sorry (to hear) of your (mothers) loss; Take care of one another. Mike "Peace"!!
Mar 28th 2014 new
So sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.
Mar 28th 2014 new
What a beautiful memory John. Peace.

Eileen
Mar 28th 2014 new
Deepest sympathy John. My prayers are with you and your family. I know how that feels, loss my dad in 1998 & my mom last 2011. Like your mom, they are all in a better place as what I was told too. Remember and feel happy for all the years of being together, for the love and all the good memories. There shall be time to grief/mourn, time to accept, move forward. May take sometime but time heals. Be strong for yourself and your siblings & be there for each other. Again my condolences.
Mar 28th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying for you and your family. May Jesus theheart bring you comfort.
Mar 28th 2014 new
Praying rose Praying rose
Mar 28th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 29th 2014 new
I am sorry for your loss. Praying rose theheart rosary
Mar 29th 2014 new
theheart

John, I share in your family sorrow. I still have two very healthy parents who are both 90 yrs. of age. But were are painfully separated by 2,000mi (3,200km) and I am happy to hear that she had that experience of being in communion with her family at the end. Our prayers are with you.Many take their parents for granted until it is too late and have that feeling that never leaves them forever.
She knew that her life was fulfilled !

Yours in Christ, rosary
JCK
Posts 1 - 10 of 42