Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I think this says it all!
www.yourtango.com

Mar 29th 2014 new
(quote) Marcy-1000284 said: I think this says it all!
http://www.yourtango.com/2014211458/dating-coach-10-ways-men-screw-first-dates

Oh man, my last date hit all ten! And at the end of the date, he said, "Call Me." laughing Yup, get right on that one;)
Mar 29th 2014 new
The last paragraph is very important.
Mar 29th 2014 new
(quote) Marcy-1000284 said: I think this says it all!
http://www.yourtango.com/2014211458/dating-coach-10-ways-men-screw-first-dates

Sounds more like women. Switch the gym thing to "She didn't wash her hair". And the text and call thing. That's all on the girls. No one ever calls or texts me.

Honestly I don't know where you girls are living that you have such problems with men. Though I do think it has to do with the numbers. If you chase success you end up in the big cities where there are more women than men. Supply and demand means men there can afford to treat you bad. May I suggest you try dating men from a place with more men than women.

Like girls in Chicago should date guys from North West Indiana. Just saying. I think we can be more appreciative.

hug

Mar 29th 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: The last paragraph is very important.
The very last paragraph, indeed...I concur. highfive
Mar 29th 2014 new
So we gals need to take the hint--when he ain't pursuing--making contact--, he ain't interested.
Mar 29th 2014 new
There have been efforts going on for years to publish a single essay covering how women screw-up first dates. After many attempts those efforts were scrapped because it was concluded that the time it would take to write such an essay to completion would exceed the life expectancy of a normal human being.

theheart
Mar 29th 2014 new
I agree with you Eric. Too many choices in the big cities that it gets confusing for the men and ultimately, they just pass women by because there will always be enough to choose from. These are faithful Catholic men too. Who wishes to be in these situations? Living in the mountains in Montana sounds good. We do see it every day, good Catholic women just being bypassed . it seems that the atheist men, show much much more interest in pursuing a loving person and being in a relationship. It is quite amazing. (No God in their lives). The women get torn because while they want a Catholic man and it is advised by our priests etc, the Catholic men do not act. The priests are even seeing this as a huge problem, naturally.
Mar 29th 2014 new
(quote) Cathy-564420 said: Oh man, my last date hit all ten!
scratchchin Can you pick horses like you do dates??? wink

theheart
Mar 29th 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: So we gals need to take the hint--when he ain't pursuing--making contact--, he ain't interested.
totally Lina. There's so many hints. That one is pretty major. 😃
Posts 1 - 10 of 37