Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

This week my life was changed forever by the birth of my granddaughter Bailey Rose Marie, and the death of my beloved father, Gene. God has blessed my life greatly, and led me through the heights of joy at Bailey's safe delivery, and the depths of sorrow at finding my father this morning in his bed--just as he'd wished to go. He was 9 days short of his 93rd birthday...May God be with both of my loved ones as the Circle of Life continues in His Holy Plan. Rest in peace, Daddy, and may angels surround you until we meet again.

Please pray for my mother in her sorrow, and for my father's soul, as he claimed to be agnostic. Thanks. rosary theheart rose

Mar 29th 2014 new
Praying rosary

theheart
Mar 29th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 29th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 29th 2014 new
Praying rose
Mar 29th 2014 new
Praying hug

Praying Beverly...it's bittersweet. Your father is safe I am sure of it. I just know it in my heart when I read this. A similar thing happened when my father died days after one nephew was born. He wanted to live long enough to see him born. Praying hug
Mar 29th 2014 new
hug Bev, I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your father. Praying theheart

Blessings on Bailey, her parents, and you, friend. hug
Mar 30th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Mar 30th 2014 new
Prayers offered.
Mar 30th 2014 new
Prayers and hugs
Posts 1 - 10 of 30