Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

+JMJ+

I'm assisting an aspiring film maker on a very low budget film using most all volunteers for an extremely important docu-drama on The Vendée, especially important in our time with the exponential escalation of persecution of Catholics. If anyone has any contacts in the film industry, or of anyone who might be interested in providing some funding, please send me a private message. Gratias!
Apr 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+

I'm assisting an aspiring film maker on a very low budget film using most all volunteers for an extremely important docu-drama on The Vende, especially important in our time with the exponential escalation of persecution of Catholics. If anyone has any contacts in the film industry, or of anyone who might be interested in providing some funding, please send me a private message. Gratias!
Hi Joseph,

Perhaps you have not heard of Holywood Acting Studio in Los Angeles, CA. Perhaps they could be helpful to provide industry contacts, professionally-trained volunteer actors or other resources or advice that may be helpful for your production.

They are a Catholic-based acting studio, inspired by the acting career of the future Pope JPII. They have been featured numerous times on EWTN, I believe that they have a regularly scheduled program (on EWTN)(can't recall the name of the show) on Sunday evenings. Their program on EWTN concentrates a lot of time on integrating Catholic faith and teaching into the careers of aspiring actors and film makers.

Check out their web site at:
www.holywoodactingstudio.com#

Best wishes for your endeavor.

Ed
Apr 3rd 2014 new
+JMJ+

Thanks, Ed. I know and have spoken with their Founder, Carlos Espinosa for some time now. He's doing excellent work.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3