Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

by popular demand....because we had fun with this one. Actually today is a good day but I did think of one:

......when you receive that "official" looking envelope in the mail which says: JURY SUMMONS (oops!)

Apr 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

by popular demand....because we had fun with this one. Actually today is a good day but I did think of one:

......when you receive that "official" looking envelope in the mail which says: JURY SUMMONS (oops!)

I just received one too....and it is for four weeks of April. On call. Oh well. You know you are having a bad day when nothing bad has happened yet but, surely...I mean Jerry, something will for no day is perfect.....:-)
Apr 2nd 2014 new
when you lose your front door keys
Apr 2nd 2014 new
...or when your garage door won't let you out, even manually.
Apr 2nd 2014 new
when your daughter gets all 4 wisdom teeth out and the pain is so terrible she whimpers and cries in her sleep, even after the pharmacy finally gets her pain prescription ready. And they insist the insurance, which is supposed to cover it completely, won't cover any of it at all.
Apr 2nd 2014 new
Or when the shut off knob on the wall behind the stool breaks. Water is poring out. I keep catching with a pitcher, the landlady has her phone off and I can't stop bailing long enough to go find the shutoff valve to the apt. To top it off I was dressed up, ready to head out...
Apr 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: when your daughter gets all 4 wisdom teeth out and the pain is so terrible she whimpers and cries in her sleep, even after the pharmacy finally gets her pain prescription ready. And they insist the insurance, which is supposed to cover it completely, won't cover any of it at all.

Gosh....now that is tough. Bless her. That pain is bad too. Tough about the insurance as well. I think we will be in for more surprises with the new insurance regulations and coverages.

Apr 2nd 2014 new
or when you get paid and you find they have not quite paid you what you were due.
Apr 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: ...or when your garage door won't let you out, even manually.

My goodness! You ladies ARE having bad days!

Apr 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Mary-251045 said: or when you get paid and you find they have not quite paid you what you were due.

Oh....don't you hate that?

Posts 1 - 10 of 165