Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Annulment process al last!

Apr 4th 2014 new
Hello all, I just want to share, that after almost 18 months of waiting, my process will start at last!
of course Im nervous, and also kind of scared, I know it will moved a lot of old feelings and wont be easy. But after 12 years legaly divorced, I am proud of myself to finaly put my life together and take care about what realy matters: Gods Will.
Next Friday is my first appointment. Im happy and excited. I am very greatful about the opportunity to share it in this forum, because you people, know the meaning of this. Thank you!
Apr 4th 2014 new
Abrazos y rezas
Apr 4th 2014 new
Congratulations Alejandra Praying wave Dove
Apr 5th 2014 new
Congratulations and good luck! I am in the process myself. Good for you for taking this step.
Apr 5th 2014 new
(quote) Josee-1040329 said: Congratulations and good luck! I am in the process myself. Good for you for taking this step.
Josee! Thank you and congratulations for you too. Best wishes and blessings.
Apr 6th 2014 new
Apr 6th 2014 new
That is great to hear. I went through the annulment process also. Receiving my annulment was very healing.
Apr 6th 2014 new
(quote) Alejandra-1064855 said: Hello all, I just want to share, that after almost 18 months of waiting, my process will start at last!
of course Im nervous, and also kind of scared, I know it will moved a lot of old feelings and wont be easy. But after 12 years legaly divorced, I am proud of myself to finaly put my life together and take care about what realy matters: Gods Will.
Next Friday is my first appointment. Im happy and excited. I am very greatful about the opportunity to share it in this forum, because you people, know the meaning of this. Thank you!
This is great news, Alejandra. Keep us posted!
Apr 8th 2014 new
Prayers and a big hug! I'm in the middle of mine, too.
Apr 9th 2014 new
I submitted all of the paperwork nearly one year ago and am patiently awaiting the outcome. I felt a great sense of healing in doing the paperwork and learned so much about myself. My prayers go to you, Alejandra, as you begin this journey.
Posts 1 - 10 of 12