Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

I am so happy to share this here! Praise be to God!!!

www.youtube.com

Apr 6th 2014 new
Thank you, John! He really is good. And the wonderful singing by Schola Cantus Angelorum at the end led me to link to their site: cantusangelorum.org

Apr 6th 2014 new
You get a Gold Star!
Apr 6th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Thank you, John! He really is good. And the wonderful singing by Schola Cantus Angelorum at the end led me to link to their site: http://cantusangelorum.org/

Thanks Paul. Your addition of the Schola Cantus Angelorum link is a nice touch.

I am trying to find if anyone has posted the entire Mass to the internet. If anyone does before me, please share it here.

Apr 7th 2014 new
(quote) John-971967 said:

I am so happy to share this here! Praise be to God!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K-x6odm8Sc

Bishop Sample was recently on Catholic Answers live where he discussed and answered questions on the liturgy.

If you go to http://www.catholic.com goto their podcasts and you can listen to the entire program.You can download if you wish.

His appearance was on October 10, 2013.

Fr. Fassio, the head of Ignatius press, who also appears on Catholoic Answers live fairly often, has often said that we here on the West Cost have one of the finest and strongest line of Bishops in the US. Starting here in Seattle with Bishop Peter Sartain, Portland with Bishop Alexander Sample, San Francisco with Bishop Cordeleon and Los Angeles with Bishop Gomez. All Archbishops, of course. At least two of them will one day soon wear the Red Hat, Gomez and Cordeleon.

Sample will probably also earn that honor but it may be a while, He is the youngest Bishop in the US. Sartain may not make it because of his age, unless he is moved to a Diocese that is traditionally headed by a Cardinal. Gomez will probably be the first since Mahony, the former head of the diocese will be turning 80 soon and no longer able to vote in a consistory.
Apr 8th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-866591 said: Bishop Sample was recently on Catholic Answers live where he discussed and answered questions on the liturgy.

If you go to www.catholic.com goto their podcasts and you can listen to the entire program.You can download if you wish.

His appearance was on October 10, 2013.

Fr. Fassio, the head of Ignatius press, who also appears on Catholoic Answers live fairly often, has often said that we here on the West Cost have one of the finest and strongest line of Bishops in the US. Starting here in Seattle with Bishop Peter Sartain, Portland with Bishop Alexander Sample, San Francisco with Bishop Cordeleon and Los Angeles with Bishop Gomez. All Archbishops, of course. At least two of them will one day soon wear the Red Hat, Gomez and Cordeleon.

Sample will probably also earn that honor but it may be a while, He is the youngest Bishop in the US. Sartain may not make it because of his age, unless he is moved to a Diocese that is traditionally headed by a Cardinal. Gomez will probably be the first since Mahony, the former head of the diocese will be turning 80 soon and no longer able to vote in a consistory.

Thanks Paul.

Here is a good radio broadcast from Catholic.com...

The first two minutes of the broadcast can be skipped over since the emcee basically preps the listeners for the second hour of the broadcast.

www.catholic.com

Apr 8th 2014 new
(quote) John-971967 said:

I am so happy to share this here! Praise be to God!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K-x6odm8Sc

A good and rare type of Bishop is he!
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: A good and rare type of Bishop is he!

In all sincerity Bernard, there are many more like him and we don't realize it because of the way so many are approached about the TLM that they appear against it, when they really are not. They just don't like their authority trampled on, and being disrespected. God has chosen these men. We need to respect too what God allows.

All things, then become bearable, because we know victory is assured for those that have a song on their lips and love in their heart for our Lord and Savior, because this life is but a passing second in the eternity that awaits those who live by the words: Thy Will Be Done, Lord.

Apr 9th 2014 new
in gratitude for sharing John and everyone God bless you hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) John-971967 said:

In all sincerity Bernard, there are many more like him and we don't realize it because of the way so many are approached about the TLM that they appear against it, when they really are not. They just don't like their authority trampled on, and being disrespected. God has chosen these men. We need to respect too what God allows.

All things, then become bearable, because we know victory is assured for those that have a song on their lips and love in their heart for our Lord and Savior, because this life is but a passing second in the eternity that awaits those who live by the words: Thy Will Be Done, Lord.

Yes there are more good Bishops.Yes God does allow evil also.Even by Bishops.
Posts 1 - 10 of 21