Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 7th 2014 new
thanks for the memories ... sweet melody and love find ... andy hardy ... condolences to your family and may your soul rest in peace in the presence of Our Lord Jesus Christ .... hug Praying theheart rosary rose
Apr 7th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: thanks for the memories ... sweet melody and love find ... andy hardy ... condolences to your family and may your soul rest in peace in the presence of Our Lord Jesus Christ ....
Met him in a restaurant on Eglinton Avenue in Toronto oh, around 1997. My wife said "Don't make a fuss, but look over there - I think it's Mickey Rooney". I did approach him for an autograph, though, which he cheerfully signed. "I don't know what you're going to do with this - hang it up in the bathroom, maybe?"
Apr 7th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Met him in a restaurant on Eglinton Avenue in Toronto oh, around 1997. My wife said "Don't make a fuss, but look over there - I think it's Mickey Rooney". I did approach him for an autograph, though, which he cheerfully signed. "I don't know what you're going to do with this - hang it up in the bathroom, maybe?"
he has a great personality and seeing everything on the bright side .... bathroom is not soo bad as this where most would reveal their inner voice, singing and bathroom jokes => it is not surprising with his great sense humor and voice to suggest such a wonderful place sharing with him .... two cents (kidding of course) (ps thx you for sharing)
Apr 7th 2014 new
The Human Comedy(1943)
en.wikipedia.org
Dont Miss.Lots of people think this was his best performance.He was nominated for an Oscar.
Apr 7th 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/Film-legend-Mickey-Rooney-dead-at-93/219290179826/Comcast/Today_in_...
I was saddened to hear this news today. I didn't think my daughter would know who I was talking about and had no idea how to make Mickey Rooney relevant to her. But, when the news came on and she saw a picture of him, she was like oh yes and started rattling off movies he had been in that she had seen. I was surprised. And pleased. :-).
Apr 8th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: I was saddened to hear this news today. I didn't think my daughter would know who I was talking about and had no idea how to make Mickey Rooney relevant to her. But, when the news came on and she saw a picture of him, she was like oh yes and started rattling off movies he had been in that she had seen. I was surprised. And pleased. :-).
awe kids say and surprise you everyday hug smile
Apr 8th 2014 new
A beautiful person and will be greatly missed.
Apr 8th 2014 new
Babes On Broadway(1941)Judy and Mickey note
www.tcm.com
Apr 8th 2014 new
With the passing of Mickey,TCM should be showing a lot of his films.
Posts 1 - 10 of 12