Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Praise God for healing of Dawn who almost OD'd on whatever drugs. I cared for her as a preschooler. She was bedridden when I first requested prayers a month ago. Now she is walking all over the place unassisted, no walker, nothing. They had to put a monitor on her so she does not go out of the nursing home. She is mostly continent now. Dawn says a few words or short phrases, with and without prompting. Although her appetite has returned, she is unable to feed herself so far. Her mother is ecstatic. The original prognosis quoted much brain death.

Praise God for this gift and please pray for continued healing. And may God's presence bring this family to His as the center of their lives.

Thank you.

Martie

Apr 8th 2014 new
Thank God. May we always put our trust in Him. Praying rosary
Apr 8th 2014 new
God's gift today!
rose
Apr 8th 2014 new
God's mercy endures Praying
Apr 8th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying
Apr 8th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Apr 8th 2014 new
(quote) Martie-166494 said:

Praise God for healing of Dawn who almost OD'd on whatever drugs. I cared for her as a preschooler. She was bedridden when I first requested prayers a month ago. Now she is walking all over the place unassisted, no walker, nothing. They had to put a monitor on her so she does not go out of the nursing home. She is mostly continent now. Dawn says a few words or short phrases, with and without prompting. Although her appetite has returned, she is unable to feed herself so far. Her mother is ecstatic. The original prognosis quoted much brain death.

Praise God for this gift and please pray for continued healing. And may God's presence bring this family to His as the center of their lives.

Thank you.

Martie

Praying Praying Praying theheart hug
Apr 8th 2014 new
Thanks be to God for Dawn's great progress. Praying
Apr 9th 2014 new
Praying Praying rosary Thanks be to God!
Apr 9th 2014 new
Praying Praying rosary rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 12