Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Ban Thread # 66

Apr 9th 2014 new
I'm banned for closing down the last thread!
Apr 9th 2014 new
jim sooo sooo banned for being first on base .... baseball clap thumbsup highfive
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: jim sooo sooo banned for being first on base ....
Genie is soooo sooo banned for not realizing Who is on first! tongue
Apr 9th 2014 new
jim sooo sooo banned not realizing that I have cool the Sunrise just blind side me ..... laughing laughing laughing
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: jim sooo sooo banned not realizing that I have the just blind side me .....
I impose a self ban as I started a duplicate post. Oh no! rolling eyes
Apr 9th 2014 new
nicole sooo sooo banned for bandaging herself without the approval of the group ....
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: nicole sooo sooo banned for bandaging herself without the approval of the group ....
Genie is banned for not being here in person to ban!!
Apr 9th 2014 new
Jim is banned for banning Genie
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Jim is banned for banning Genie
Brian you are also banned because I know you are thinking about Whitey right this very moment.
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) Nicole-1018166 said: Brian you are also banned because I know you are thinking about Whitey right this very moment.
Perhaps Brian is thinking of Kevin Cullen and Shelley Murphy's much-praised and exhaustive (if not exhausting, at 500 pages) book: Whitey Bulger: America's Most Wanted Gangster and the Manhunt That Brought Him to Justice

Posts 1 - 10 of 200