Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayer for a friend

Apr 11th 2014 new
Yesterday a friend lost her father, please help me pray for her. She is inconsolable, she had problems with her mother and was very close to her father. I tried to offer help but she didn't want any help or support. I'm worried because she is spiritualist and is acting totaly different this time. Help me pray for her and for her father's soul.
Apr 11th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Apr 11th 2014 new
(quote) Livia-1051939 said: Yesterday a friend lost her father, please help me pray for her. She is inconsolable, she had problems with her mother and was very close to her father. I tried to offer help but she didn't want any help or support. I'm worried because she is spiritualist and is acting totaly different this time. Help me pray for her and for her father's soul.
Three Hail Mary's prayed.
Apr 11th 2014 new
Thank you
Apr 11th 2014 new
Thank you
Apr 11th 2014 new
(quote) Livia-1051939 said: Yesterday a friend lost her father, please help me pray for her. She is inconsolable, she had problems with her mother and was very close to her father. I tried to offer help but she didn't want any help or support. I'm worried because she is spiritualist and is acting totaly different this time. Help me pray for her and for her father's soul.
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Apr 11th 2014 new
Praying Praying PrayingFor all 4 of you
Apr 11th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Apr 11th 2014 new
Keeping your friend, her mom and family on my prayers Livia.
Apr 11th 2014 new
Praying rosary Praying theheart Praying rose
Posts 1 - 10 of 20