Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

So Long! :)

Apr 11th 2014 new
Hello y'all!

I am delighted to tell you that I will not be renewing my subscription after it runs out this month........because I am now in relationship with a very wonderful young man from this site!! biggrin It's a long distance relationship, so I would definitely appreciate any and all prayers, but I'm so excited and so happy to see what God has in store for the both of us! I wish all of you the best of luck in your searches, and I will be praying for all of you! Being on here has been so much more rewarding than I could have ever dreamed it would be. May God bless all of you, and thank you for making my time on here so much fun! biggrin theheart rose hug
Apr 11th 2014 new
PrayingThat it works for you both.
Apr 11th 2014 new
Jessica that is wonderful news. God Bless and keep you both close to him
Apr 11th 2014 new
heart rose heart rose

May God bless you both!!
Apr 11th 2014 new
(quote) Jessica-951024 said: Hello y'all!

I am delighted to tell you that I will not be renewing my subscription after it runs out this month........because I am now in relationship with a very wonderful young man from this site!! It's a long distance relationship, so I would definitely appreciate any and all prayers, but I'm so excited and so happy to see what God has in store for the both of us! I wish all of you the best of luck in your searches, and I will be praying for all of you! Being on here has been so much more rewarding than I could have ever dreamed it would be. May God bless all of you, and thank you for making my time on here so much fun!
congrat to both of you ... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Apr 11th 2014 new
Thanks for letting us know Jessica. Genuinely glad that everything turned out well for you and him. This is such a very positive, good and welcome news to us. Will keep you both on my prayers. Make things happen and work it out despite the LDR. Keep your love growing and continue your prayers. Everything is possible with God in our midst/lives.
Apr 11th 2014 new
Wonderful! God bless you both! biggrin cloudnine clap thumbsup
Apr 11th 2014 new
(quote) Beng-1051944 said: Thanks for letting us know Jessica. Genuinely glad that everything turned out well for you and him. This is such a very positive, good and welcome news to us. Will keep you both on my prayers. Make things happen and work it out despite the LDR. Keep your love growing and continue your prayers. Everything is possible with God in our midst/lives.
I can't say it any better.. which is the reason i quoted it. Praying
Apr 11th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: I can't say it any better.. which is the reason i quoted it.
Yes Dave, thanks. It is a real joy to receive such good news and being truly happy for someone makes it even better. Cheers to Jessica and all of us.
Apr 12th 2014 new
Godbless you both Jessica! Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 18