Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Apr 13th 2014 new

Neo-Catholic Bishop Bashing: De Facto Sedevacantism?

www.youtube.com
Apr 13th 2014 new
Thanks Bernard as usual interesting. I like the way he explains the issues etc. As always. Praying theheart
Apr 14th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: http://tinyurl.com/nbjwomp
Thanks for the video. Michael Matt is really educated about the Catholic Faith and we should be thankful that we have Remnant which tells it like it is.
Apr 15th 2014 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: Thanks for the video. Michael Matt is really educated about the Catholic Faith and we should be thankful that we have Remnant which tells it like it is.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Remnant .... is sympathetic to Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre and the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX).

My point: the SSPX is not in full communion with the Catholic Church. So, by simple deduction, the official teaching of Catholic Church tells it more like it really is, than the writers of "The Remnant".

Apr 15th 2014 new

Anyone, including Mr. Matt, who says that "nothing in the Church is as it should be" is not telling it like it is. I stopped listening at that point.

That statement alone ("nothing is as it should be"), should be contemplated and meditated upon by Mr Matt and all those here who need a wake-up call as to what they follow/believe.

I used to be an avid reader of the Remnant in the 80's and 90's, not any more.

Apr 15th 2014 new
(quote) John-971967 said: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Remnant .... is sympathetic to Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre and the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX).

My point: the SSPX is not in full communion with the Catholic Church. So, by simple deduction, the official teaching of Catholic Church tells it more like it really is, than the writers of "The Remnant".

Even if they were, that doesn't objectively refute their points.
Apr 15th 2014 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: Even if they were, that doesn't objectively refute their points.
My point is, the constant teaching of the Catholic Church maintains the objective truth you should accept, not the opinion of one man or the SSPX. You can't take some of it, or most of it, then reject the rest.
Apr 15th 2014 new
(quote) John-971967 said: My point is, the constant teaching of the Catholic Church maintains the objective truth you should accept, not the opinion of one man or the SSPX. You can't take some of it, or most of it, then reject the rest.
The SSPX accepts all of the Church's teaching.The issue the SSPX has with Rome is the way Vatican ll is being interpreted in some of it's documents.That they are not in accord with what the Church has always taught.Vatican ll introduced no infallible Dogmas John.The Remnant is a Newpaper,which has an opinion based on what they see happening.They have never claimed to be the Church.You are free to read or not read whatever you want John.Happy Holy Week.
Apr 16th 2014 new
I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE BJPII and am so excited about this!
Posts 1 - 10 of 65