Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I love this. Originally for phone numbers, we can see what our CM user numbers spell, as well. Funnily, or not, mine spells 10-Henry. HENRY IS THE NAME OF THE LAST GUY I DATED. Hahahaha. (Yuck.)

Here: phonespell.org

Chicken???
Apr 15th 2014 new
8-me-row

That's about right...I drive an 8 passenger!
Apr 15th 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: 8-me-row

That's about right...I drive an 8 passenger!
Hahahaha! Oh, how funny!!
Apr 15th 2014 new
Mine was unintelligible. The site offered this consolation: "Perhaps you were just unlucky, and ran across one of the numbers that looks like it should contain a word, but just doesn't. These are rare, but by no means unheard of". I feel like such a failure! :)
Apr 15th 2014 new
What is that worn out adage?"Unlucky at cards? (in this case...numbers)...Lucky in LOVE!!!!" scratchchin laughing

Apr 15th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Mine was unintelligible. The site offered this consolation: "Perhaps you were just unlucky, and ran across one of the numbers that looks like it should contain a word, but just doesn't. These are rare, but by no means unheard of". I feel like such a failure! :)
HAHAHAHA!! Thanks for the laugh. Try your phone number. And your friends' numbers! BUT DON'T POST THEM! ;-)
Apr 15th 2014 new
10-guess

Keep them guessing! I'm a woman of mystery...
Apr 15th 2014 new
okay I am not getting this lol

These are mine war-wad, wary-ad, wary-be, was-wad, yap-wad, zap-wad, 9-Bryce, 9-as-wad, 9-cry-ad, 9-cry-be, wary - a -3......

wary-be 9-Bryce and watch your yap-wad or a 9-as-wad, might buy a wary-ad calling all wary-a-3s to show up and start a war-wad where a 9-cry-be you will be when you are zap-wad and then take out cell phones an take a picture to make a cry-ad to show you as a was-wad on Twitter????

How's that for using them all in a story lol

Apr 15th 2014 new
LOL. Was-wad ... I like 10-guess ... only the longer numbers spell something. I had a friend whose phone spelled XXHugme.
Apr 16th 2014 new
(quote) Katie-1043679 said: LOL. Was-wad ... I like 10-guess ... only the longer numbers spell something. I had a friend whose phone spelled XXHugme.
i got 100-sway
Posts 1 - 10 of 36