Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Best Parts of Profile

Apr 16th 2014 new
Hi Friends -

I am diving back into the forums after a VERY LONG time away! wave How about we spread a little encouragement? biggrin

To get the ball rolling... baseball I need a man to post next. I want us all to read the profile of last person who posted and someone from the opposite sex needs to write the part they thought was the best about that other person's profile. This is a fun, non-intimidating way for us to get to know each other.

The key of this is to have someone of the opposite sex post about the profile of the last person who posted. It doesn't matter if there is a huge age gap or distance. This is intended to be fun and so that all of us can find out what people find interesting about our profiles.

Once a man posts a hello, I will read his profile and get the ball rolling. wink
Apr 16th 2014 new
Hi Janet,

Welcome back. Here is mine. However I need to point out that one wonderful lady on here contacted me a while back and gave me a great critique about how I could change mine. This weekend I'm adding new photos, changed hair style et al but need my family to take them properly. I just shut my mouth, let her do the talking and will be following her instructions from here.

Cheers,

Michael Kelly
Apr 16th 2014 new
Hi! I'd love some advice about my profile from a man's view too! I'm in!
So... are you critiquing Michael's or am I? How does this work?
Apr 16th 2014 new
Thank you Michael! Great to meet you!!

You have a well written profile. I especially liked reading about your devotion to Thomas More. It is very hard for us to make sacrifices for the sake of others and improving our worlds. Sometimes all of us need to be reminded that our material goods are what weigh us down most in life. (I know this...)

You have a great deal of things going for you with both your career and the values you have lived by. Hopefully you will have a special someone to travel with you to Australia and South Africa. biggrin
Apr 16th 2014 new
Hi Janet,

Yours is just great. You did a much better job than me making it perfectly clear on who you are and who you are looking for; nice display of photos covering you in all social situations and in all you look as happy as the cat that swallowed a canary! You are not intimidating in any way at in your profile and I would never be hesitant or nervous to contact you. Thanks for this exercise... one of the best I have seen yet!

Cheers,

Michael
Apr 16th 2014 new

Hi again,

I'll do Rachel's to get the ball rolling then I have to get to some religious festivities.. Rachel, again a great profile. Your pictures are covering every aspect of your life and like Janet, I really feel comfortable reading yours. You come across as a very down to earth simple yet sharp and smart lady. You too make it perfectly clear concerning who you are and what sort of person your partner should be. You are really warm looking in your photos and it makes me want to give you a big hug... and swipe a chunk of your homemade bread as well! All the best on here in finding a good man!

Michael

Apr 16th 2014 new
First, let me commend you on creating a Thread with such a positive activity. wink thumbsup

and Second, if i'm doing this correctly i should say something about Rachel's profile? scratchchin
Apr 16th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: First, let me commend you on creating a Thread with such a positive activity.

and Second, if i'm doing this correctly i should say something about Rachel's profile?
Dave,

Michael did both ladies' profiles above...could you try mine, please?

Thanks,
Barbara wave
Apr 16th 2014 new
Well i just noticed Michael did both yours and Rachels.. lol. okay so i'll do yours again...

I thought the way you described your friends husband holding her hand was very articulate and presented with a lot of imagery. It showed to me how you respect a Man when he takes that role of a leader wink rose
Apr 16th 2014 new
It would be an honor. knight-errant

Barbara, what i liked about your profile was how you described your faith... "God has given me all kinds of good love in the seasons of my life".

I thought how you said that was pretty cool. How often do we think of our life as having "seasons".. scratchchin
wink rose
Posts 1 - 10 of 121