Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Easter Candy Time! :D

Apr 16th 2014 new
Bunny! What's your favorite kind of Easter candy?

Reese's Peanut Butter eggs and those malted eggs are my favorites.

Apr 16th 2014 new

Russell Stover marshmallow eggs that come in an egg carton. I buy these every year.

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

Lindt chocolate truffles

Apr 16th 2014 new
Without a doubt malted eggs are tops on my list. I've already eaten a bag in the last week, with another one "laying" in wait!! Nom Nom!! tongue
Apr 16th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said:

Russell Stover marshmallow eggs that come in an egg carton. I buy these every year.

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

Lindt chocolate truffles

Jelly Belly really are the best jelly beans. The Starburst ones are good too.
Apr 16th 2014 new
(quote) Linda-624584 said: Without a doubt malted eggs are tops on my list. I've already eaten a bag in the last week, with another one "laying" in wait!! Nom Nom!!
Now why does it not surprise me that you and I share the same love of malted eggs. GMTA!

I need to buy Peeps so we can have our annual contest to see which one blows up in the microwave first.
Apr 16th 2014 new
I love the Cadbury Mini Eggs :)
Apr 16th 2014 new
I love the Cadbury Mini Eggs :)
Apr 17th 2014 new
I love the "Chocolate Orange"...in slices patterned like the citrus...differently delicious...and healthier?? wide eyed scratchchin laughing

(Perhaps this is local Florida? but it is marketed widely here at Easter candy time...)
Apr 17th 2014 new
(quote) Tammy-991351 said: What's your favorite kind of Easter candy?

Reese's Peanut Butter eggs and those malted eggs are my favorites.

Dark Chocolate, in any season. Black jelly.beans come in second. Can't.stand Peeps..... But they make cute decorations and dioramas.
Apr 17th 2014 new
(quote) Linda-624584 said: Without a doubt malted eggs are tops on my list. I've already eaten a bag in the last week, with another one "laying" in wait!! Nom Nom!!
ANything Malted is the best! Malted eggs thumbsup thumbsup
Posts 1 - 10 of 47