Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

quirky attractions

Apr 18th 2014 new
Overbites, long hair, accents, my height, bowlegged, slightly big noses, good facial hair, loves Catholic hymns, can fix electrical stuff....
Apr 18th 2014 new
I have the overbite - hey, it's a start!
Apr 18th 2014 new
I love Catholic hymns and can fix stuff.
Apr 18th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: I have the overbite - hey, it's a start!
And you're intelligent and super insightful. (Must haves .. won't woot!)
Apr 18th 2014 new
(quote) Katie-1043679 said: And you're intelligent and super insightful. (Must haves .. won't woot!)
Oops ... woot woot LOL
Apr 18th 2014 new
(quote) Katie-1043679 said: Overbites, long hair, accents, my height, bowlegged, slightly big noses, good facial hair, loves Catholic hymns, can fix electrical stuff....
Wow....it sounds like you just described Freddie Mercury. Though I'm not sure about the electrical stuff. Bunny!
Apr 18th 2014 new
(quote) JonPaul-384745 said: I love Catholic hymns and can fix stuff.
Ooooooo. .. A fix it man!!
Apr 18th 2014 new
(quote) Lourdes-984540 said: Wow....it sounds like you just described Freddie Mercury. Though I'm not sure about the electrical stuff.
Hahahahaha!! I was WILDLY attracted to Freddie Mercury!! The whole gay think would have been a lot to overcome. D'oh!
Apr 18th 2014 new
Gay thing...
Apr 18th 2014 new
(quote) Katie-1043679 said: Overbites, long hair, accents, my height, bowlegged, slightly big noses, good facial hair, loves Catholic hymns, can fix electrical stuff....
lol Katie, I had never really thought about these lol. . .

but accents, bow legged like a man who has spent a lot of time on a horse, five o'clock shadows, bald, deep hearty laugh, uses endearments, powerful and roughened, scarred hands, scars period lol. . .. twinkling eyes of any color. . . lol that is kind of fun :-)

Posts 1 - 10 of 79