Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

"Fuddy Duttie Older Men"

Apr 22nd 2014 new
Why is it that 99.99% of older men are so selfish? They expect a Catholic Match & remarriage from a lady who must totally give up her home & loved ones to accommodate them. They state it is to difficult for them to drive or communicate w/ you unless you live on their TURF. I an totally ignored by these 75 yr. + old men strictly because they refuse to drive under 100 miles to meet me!
Apr 22nd 2014 new
MaryAnn I am sorry. It's not just your age group either especially if they have kids they're too tired as if we are not! I don't get it either. We put effort and work into getting all pretty and trying to keep in shape, and prayer life and family life and then they say they're too tired. There is not enought ime in a day to do all that it has to be give and take. hug
Apr 22nd 2014 new

Mary Ann -- I don't know why either...... Sometimes life is funny and all one sided...

OK Men -- please step up to the plate. Let's hear from you about this issue!

Apr 22nd 2014 new

Greetings to all

Wow! I drive 100 miles just to see a movie. I agree with you most old men are fuddy duddy's That is why I'll never be old. I drive a red Mustang Convertable and don't need a driver. I do it myself

For the record I have traveled from South Carolina to the following cities. Travis City Michigan, Seattle Washington, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Mobile Alabama, Chicago, Illinois, Atlanta Georgia, Savannah, Georgia, San Antonio, Texas and St louis , Missouri. All lovely women and I married the Pittsburgh Beauty.

I believe that the men are afraid of the grim reaper and do not have the vision of future joy. Sad but as far as I am concernded a house is just a pile of sticks held together woth nails and glue. What is in side are just things that can be replaced. Just stuff.

I will go anywhere anytime for the lady that will have me. I do however have a problem with the north. I prefer the south and especially enjoy the water. Golf is a benefit.

Now the solution to this problem is why don't both parties leave both homes and build their new life with a new home and a new location. Did all not leave ther parents home on the first marriage journey? Why not do it again?

My home is for sale and I have secured an auctioneer to get rid of all my things. I'll keep personal things and my art. Everything else goes. I'll buy new when I land where ever.

God love and get a move on it

Be safe, be happy and be in love

Philip

Apr 22nd 2014 new
Your comments ALWAYS make my day, kiddo! thumbsup
Apr 22nd 2014 new
Mary Ann, meet Phillip. Phillip, meet Mary Ann. wink
Apr 23rd 2014 new
Wow!
You are certainly a fine example of manhood.
More power to you.
Blessings along the way.
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Philip-600116 said:

Greetings to all

Wow! I drive 100 miles just to see a movie. I agree with you most old men are fuddy duddy's That is why I'll never be old. I drive a red Mustang Convertable and don't need a driver. I do it myself

For the record I have traveled from South Carolina to the following cities. Travis City Michigan, Seattle Washington, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Mobile Alabama, Chicago, Illinois, Atlanta Georgia, Savannah, Georgia, San Antonio, Texas and St louis , Missouri. All lovely women and I married the Pittsburgh Beauty.

I believe that the men are afraid of the grim reaper and do not have the vision of future joy. Sad but as far as I am concernded a house is just a pile of sticks held together woth nails and glue. What is in side are just things that can be replaced. Just stuff.

I will go anywhere anytime for the lady that will have me. I do however have a problem with the north. I prefer the south and especially enjoy the water. Golf is a benefit.

Now the solution to this problem is why don't both parties leave both homes and build their new life with a new home and a new location. Did all not leave ther parents home on the first marriage journey? Why not do it again?

My home is for sale and I have secured an auctioneer to get rid of all my things. I'll keep personal things and my art. Everything else goes. I'll buy new when I land where ever.

God love and get a move on it

Be safe, be happy and be in love

Philip

You are a joy, Philip.
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) MaryAnn-1066903 said: ... strictly because they refuse to drive under 100 miles to meet me!
Last nite I suggested a CM woman, for a first F2F, drive 126 miles to meet me while I'll drive 189 miles to Columbus ... have a long Lunch, talk a few hours, then go back to our homes. Possible LDR of 315 miles. Not ideal, but doable. Now finding someone within 200 miles is VERY doable. Sure would like to meet a woman from the Cincinnati dances .. www.meetup.com
Met Cincy woman 2 weeks ago at Dance, and might see her again at May 10 Dance.

Those Dances get attendees within 145 miles, to Dayton, OH, from Lexington.
Apr 29th 2014 new
One of the many things I admire about you, Bob -- you actually know how to make the effort. thumbsup
Posts 1 - 10 of 38