Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.
There is a Catholic speed-dating event at Mustang Harry's (352 7th Avenue, Manhattan) in New York City on Friday, 16 May at 8:15 PM. (Mustang Harry's is a 5-minute walk south from Penn Station.) This is for Catholic men and women of the following ages:

Women: 25 - 39
Men: 27 - 42

The women's tickets have all sold out, but there are still tickets for men. (Ladies, you can put your name on a waiting list.)

(If you haven't done this before, it is a LOT of fun.)

More information here:

www.weekenddating.com

May 1st 2014 new
(quote) William-607613 said: There is a Catholic speed-dating event at Mustang Harry's (352 7th Avenue, Manhattan) in New York City on Friday, 16 May at 8:15 PM. (Mustang Harry's is a 5-minute walk south from Penn Station.) This is for Catholic men and women of the following ages:

Women: 25 - 39
Men: 27 - 42

The women's tickets have all sold out, but there are still tickets for men. (Ladies, you can put your name on a waiting list.)

(If you haven't done this before, it is a LOT of fun.)

More information here:

http://www.weekenddating.com/upcoming.shtml?eventid=1634

Hello William,

How often do they have this event, and how about the older ladies and gents?

Thanks.
May 1st 2014 new
Nilda,

This seems to come up about once a year. The group that does this holds other speed dating events throughout the year, although they are not exclusively Catholic.

I have attended a couple of these myself. One of the organizers, a Catholic himself, explained to me that it is EXTREMELY difficult to get Catholics to attend these events (and this is in New York City).

I don't think there is enough of an interest among Catholics to be able to offer these events for different age brackets, although if you knew of a group of people your age who would be interested, you might want to reach out to the organizer.
May 2nd 2014 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Nilda,

This seems to come up about once a year. The group that does this holds other speed dating events throughout the year, although they are not exclusively Catholic.

I have attended a couple of these myself. One of the organizers, a Catholic himself, explained to me that it is EXTREMELY difficult to get Catholics to attend these events (and this is in New York City).

I don't think there is enough of an interest among Catholics to be able to offer these events for different age brackets, although if you knew of a group of people your age who would be interested, you might want to reach out to the organizer.
Thanks, William.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4