Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Are you marriage material?

Apr 26th 2014 new
What can you bring to a marriage to make it successful?

I can promise humor and joy, good money management and loyalty to my spouse. My home is decorated in "lived in" and meals are not always gourmet, but we do eat as a family and say grace beforehand.

What do you have to offer?
Apr 26th 2014 new

You want us to sell ourselves a bit. Hmm. OK. Here's a start:

I love God and want to be His Love on this earth. I look on the bright side of things for the most part, work at acceptance, compromise, keeping things in perspective, and at those rare times I am wrong, I can admit it. wink Home would be a place you would want to return to at the end of the day, for pleasant surroundings, tasty meals, good conversation, laughter, prayer, and other marital graces....

Apr 26th 2014 new

Darn right I am. thumbsup

I don't fuss.
I give people their own space.
I deal in facts, not emotions.
I'm good with money.
A decent cook. (But I don't bake.)
Can converse on hundreds of topics.
Patient.
Kind.
Generous in small things and big.
Low maintenance. A kind word and a pat on the head and I'm happy.

Apr 26th 2014 new
I am a team player. Self reliant, I am not clingy...except in the presence of bears and rodents!!!! wide eyed ....When I choose to love...I am fiercely loyal. My birth and adopted children have kept me humble over all these years...and I can take many things with a grain of salt! Organized and responsible with finances, I can do my best to be a helpmate to my man. I play games...board and card that is...! wink I love to converse, learn, laugh, and pray. I cook simple meals... in large quantity (large family) but I prefer to bake! wave
Apr 26th 2014 new
I bring with me a life and union full of: My faith to God. My faithfulness, honesty, sincerity & loyalty to my significant other. Dedicated lifetime years of loving, sweetness, caring, supportive, healthy, fun filled, enjoyable, peaceful union with me and my husband. Life long best friend, wife, mother, in law, neighbor. Partnership in all aspects of our lives. Family upbringing, caring & loving relationship. Home Sweet Home, kitchen expertise. Bringing out the best in each other. Growing old together as husband and wife.
Apr 26th 2014 new
Not much, maybe a Y chromosome but that's about it. laughing
Apr 26th 2014 new
(quote) Brett-848238 said: Not much, maybe a Y chromosome but that's about it.
laughing laughing laughing
Apr 26th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: What can you bring to a marriage to make it successful?

I can promise humor and joy, good money management and loyalty to my spouse. My home is decorated in "lived in" and meals are not always gourmet, but we do eat as a family and say grace beforehand.

• I would want my husband to have the best. Therefore I would act as contractor & arrange for all you gals to come cook,etc. for him.lol.
Apr 26th 2014 new
(quote) Denise-906256 said: I would want my husband to have the best. Therefore I would act as contractor & arrange for all you gals to come cook,etc. for him.lol.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Apr 26th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: What can you bring to a marriage to make it successful?

What do I have to offer?

I answered a post like this once a year or so ago and I saved it lol, but I saved it on the other computer. Maybe I will repost it later.

I can offer respect, empathy, banter, laughter, playfulness, deep and abiding love, a giving heart, cooking, intelligent conversation, and just being with one another. I like sports and movies and books and card games and board games. I love children and animals. I come with a large and rambunctious family -- siblings, nieces, nephews, sons and daughters. . . I love my faith and try to live it. I know how to love, love the vocation of spouse and worry about the well being of those around me and in my care.

Posts 1 - 10 of 49