Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Searching For Various Posts?

Apr 27th 2014 new
Does anyone know if there is a search engine somewhere here for looking up particular topics on these forums? Sometimes it is a rather daunting task to find past ones on here. Even an alphabetical order on topics would help.

Thank you!

Michael
Apr 27th 2014 new
(quote) Michael-1071426 said: Does anyone know if there is a search engine somewhere here for looking up particular topics on these forums? Sometimes it is a rather daunting task to find past ones on here. Even an alphabetical order on topics would help.

Thank you!

Michael
Good morning, Michael.

From the gear icon in the forums, you can do a keyword search. Otherwise , I find it helpful to search by member number if you know of someone who wrote something in the thread you're looking for.
Apr 27th 2014 new
Good morning Kathy!

Thank you for that; I'll give it a try! Have a great Sunday.

Michael
Apr 28th 2014 new
Michael,

You can also find Topics you have "Read" by clicking on "My Topics" in the
gray shaded area above all the Forums.

From there if you scroll down to the bottom, on the Right you'll see "view all read Topics"
that will show you all the Topics you've read through.. maybe you'll find the one you're looking for.
Praying
Posts 1 - 4 of 4