Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

private messages

Apr 27th 2014 new
could we have a spell checker and preview for private messages sent?
Apr 27th 2014 new
hi connie,

maybe you can create that suggestion to cm staff smile nice suggestion!
Apr 27th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: could we have a spell checker and preview for private messages sent?
Connie, If you use Google Chrome browser,It has built in spell checker for web forms and text fields,I find Chrome faster than IE anyway.
Apr 27th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Connie, If you use Google Chrome browser,It has built in spell checker for web forms and text fields,I find Chrome faster than IE anyway.

okay, I'll see if I can figure it out. biggrin

Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: could we have a spell checker and preview for private messages sent?
This is a wonderful suggestion by question, Connie, and if it can be done in the forum messages, I believe the creative staff minds should be able to figure out a way of making it possible in private messages and emotigrams. Maybe we should pray to St. Anthony and ask him to help CM.com's staff FIND a way and happy resolution for your question. theheart
Posts 1 - 5 of 5