Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 28th 2014 new
I received a message from a young early 30 lady over the weekend. I was just typing in my credit card number to send it to her and CM deleted her account.

kidding....

I saw that article too.
Apr 28th 2014 new
It happens to men as it does to women. People have to be careful even on CM. Admin on CM does a pretty good job but as the article states we have to use our gut and common sense and if we think anything is askew on the site contact Admin to see if any one else reported anything strange.
Apr 28th 2014 new
(quote) John-559440 said: I received a message from a young early 30 lady over the weekend. I was just typing in my credit card number to send it to her and CM deleted her account.

kidding....

I saw that article too.
I know it's obvious for most of us, but I thought I'd pass it along for the very few vulnerable among us. About ten years ago on another dating site I was contacted by a thirtyish young lady who wanted to meet me. She immediately gave me her phone #, email and "website." You can imagine what that contained. I reported her and her profile disappeared. I'm old, but not an old fool! rolling eyes laughing
Apr 29th 2014 new
Pete, my man, you are neither old, nor a fool.
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said:  I'm old, but not an old fool!
I had the impression everyone is old - one day old and foolish in the heart scratchchin hopeful not thought crossfingers that is how we learn from our mistakes/experience crossfingers hug
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) John-559440 said: over the weekend. I was just typing in my credit card number to send it to her and CM deleted her account.

kidding....
gee whiz john though you were treating us at zoom's tavern for a hearty meal and drinks shhh scratchchin .... laughing laughing laughing
May 9th 2014 new
I have been approached by several alleged young women half my age who state that they are terribly interested in me, want to settle down, and are 7/7 on the list. Yah, sure, you betcha. Anything that sounds too good to be true probably is.
May 9th 2014 new
(quote) Tony-1077613 said: I have been approached by several alleged young women half my age who state that they are terribly interested in me, want to settle down, and are 7/7 on the list.
I've heard from them, too, though via email, not on CM.
May 9th 2014 new
It has happened on CM shortly after I enrolled on the list. They troll for the newbies, probably looking for chronologically enhanced widowers to be a sugar daddy to them. The CM management nailed them quickly and their profiles vanished.
Posts 1 - 10 of 12