Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 29th 2014 new
They way we are heading is right down the road to Sodom and Gomorrah
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Chris-827141 said: They way we are heading is right down the road to Sodom and Gomorrah
Sodom and Gomorrah were strictly minor league in comparison.
Apr 29th 2014 new
I have been saying for some time, It is like living in Rome under Caligula.
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-866591 said: Sodom and Gomorrah were strictly minor league in comparison.
Paul, you just have a way with words;

(I would hate to think this is a generational thing. Because if it is, we''re all doomed when your breed checks out.)

You're kind of like the EF Hutton in the old commercials. Paul speaks, and everyone just listens. smile

On a serious note, I think it's even more important that we all stick to our guns and keep the Faith; let's do our best to be the "just men" who weren't around the first time.

May 4th 2014 new
The "culture of rights" is the sole responsible of this decay.
We need a culture of the essence, that is, based on the natural law... the essence of human life.
Smash them!
Posts 1 - 6 of 6