Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

If you've been around CM for a while, you've probably got some opinions about CMers as a group. Let's hear them. (Keep it nice, now.)

Example: Why is it that most of the handsome men all live in Minnesota? boggled

Apr 29th 2014 new
Why is it that so many of the YOUNG men on CM seem to really understand the way women reason?
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said:

Example: Why is it that most of the handsome men all live in Minnesota?

Huh? boggled laughing ... maybe more of y'all should move here snowman, so I don't have to keep getting sent matches from Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri... rolling eyes
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: Why is it that so many of the YOUNG men on CM seem to really understand the way women reason?
Perhaps it's an instance of the triumph of hope over experience?
Apr 29th 2014 new
Maybe Marge can go to CM MN too on Labor Day 2014???? LOL scratchchin wink wave(I'm trying to go!)
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Perhaps it's an instance of the triumph of hope over experience?
You are BAD, Paul!!! weeping Experience would yield AWE of female reason!!!!!! wave
Apr 29th 2014 new

If you've been around CM for a while, you've probably got some opinions about CMers as a group. Let's hear them. (Keep it nice, now.)

How can 'most' of the handsome men 'all' live in Minnesota? :)
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: You are BAD, Paul!!! Experience would yield AWE of female reason!!!!!!
You're absolutely right, Babs! - that must be why female reason so often leaves me feeling awful!
Apr 29th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: You're absolutely right, Babs! - that must be why female reason so often leaves me feeling awful!
Reminder from Marge: "(Keep it nice, now.)"

Apr 29th 2014 new

Why do so many of the men seem to be a part of the MGTOW movement? (Men Going Their Own Way)
Posts 1 - 10 of 200