Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

The Sex-Starved Marriage

Apr 30th 2014 new
Bow clap thumbsup thumbsup

The Sex-Starved Marriage: Michele Weiner-Davis at TEDxCU

www.youtube.com
Apr 30th 2014 new
Doh! You have my attention. I'll watch this video! tongue
Apr 30th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: The Sex-Starved Marriage: Michele Weiner-Davis at TEDxCU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2MAx95m20

I viewed the video per your request, Bernard. I agree with its contents, especially the need for mutual caretaking. Any particular thing that inspired you to introduce this topic?

Apr 30th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said:

I viewed the video per your request, Bernard. I agree with its contents, especially the need for mutual caretaking. Any particular thing that inspired you to introduce this topic?

I subscribe to this channel.They have some really good talks.It was just posted today,soo like everthing else I post,I want to let others be exposed to it.I think everyone interested in Marriage should listen to this.
Apr 30th 2014 new
(quote) Tammy-991351 said: Doh! You have my attention. I'll watch this video!
laughing
Apr 30th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: I subscribe to this channel.They have some really good talks.It was just posted today,soo like everthing else I post,I want to let others be exposed to it.I think everyone interested in Marriage should listen to this.

I am just very surprised, Bernard, with you being such an orthodox kind of guy.

Apr 30th 2014 new

I am in search of truth and happiness.A happy marriage is essential.I like what the speaker said. theheart
Apr 30th 2014 new
Great video.
Apr 30th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: I am in search of truth and happiness.A happy marriage is essential.I like what the speaker said.
I am a 100 per cent sure. rolling eyes
Apr 30th 2014 new

? Being orthodox doesn't mean that you don't want a healthy sexual relationship with your spouse.
Posts 1 - 10 of 116